The Highland Perthshire Revolution
Scotland in miniature
Scotland is synonymous with high mountains, deep glens, dark forests, sparkling lochs and a historical landscape that evokes passion. Highland Perthshire packs all of this into one area and boasts a fantastic network of roads to allow you to explore it all.
Join us on the Highland Perthshire Revolution and experience some of the best cycling routes in Europe.
We have two trips to choose from:
- The Highland Perthshire Revolution Mini-break – 290km – 3000m ascent, riding over three days.
- The Highland Perthshire Revolution which features the opportunity to mix and match six days riding over two routes-
Classic Route 504km – 6254m ascentChallenge Route 674km 8195m ascent
Our Highland Perthshire Revolution is based in one hotel in the heart of Scotland so you don’t have to worry about packing each night and moving on to a different location.
Join us on one of our two packages designed to meet your needs and budget and let us take you on a Revolution of Highland Perthshire.
- Half-board accommodation in Pitlochry
- Multi-day guided riding
- Optional Classic and Challenge routes
- Full vehicle support from our experienced guides
- Airport and rail transfers
- Full details
- Terms and Conditions